1. “If you want to maintain romance in your relationship, you should never take your spouse for granted. Though you know you love your spouse but they should know how you feel, you still have to take the time to tell him or her how much you value your relationship. They may not always be in the spirit to know your intentions”
2. “If you marry a pretty girl who went to school, be ready to answer all her questions. Madam, if you marry an intelligent man who is successful, be ready for all his questions. Don’t get angry when the man wants to know what you were doing with your time”
3. “No wife is a demon or a devil that you cannot live with. What you need is a marching anointing and marching knowledge and for God to grant you wisdom to know what to do that will make her calm down”
4. “When your wife dresses up for service, turn, ponder and celebrate her; don’t just look at her as though you are an Iroko tree. Say to her you are gorgeously dressed; you are mesmerizing me greatly. Please celebrate your wife”
5. “If your father was a rich man and you marry a husband who is Mr Nobody, a beginner; You must forget your father’s house and begin to work according to the man’s income”
6. “If you are going to be a wife to anybody you must know how to manage money and save money. And for the man who is ready to marry, ask God to give you a woman that has creativity and imagination”
7. “Every married couple must avoid mutual aggressiveness! When your husband is angry, it is not the best time to be angry. Put your own anger under check; hold yourself. It is the best way to calm your spouse”
8. “Don’t jump into marriage because of family and peer pressure. If you marry a man who has no regard for God, he will have no regard for you”
9. “You must help your spouse fulfil his or her calling in life. When I came back from schooling in America, my wife said to me, hide those certificates, nobody wants to know how educated you are. They want to know how many people have been healed and delivered and set free from bondage by the anointing of God deposited in you”
10. “You lose to win in marriage. Even when your wife has wounded or hurt you please don’t emphasise it, de-emphasise it. Make sure you put money into her hand even though she has money and do it weekly. You will be amaze how soon she will become a virtuous woman with signs following”
11. It’s very confusing that men love women but women celebrate children, they adore children. To a woman it’s a beginning of her unending laughter, so if you want your wife to love you love her children, and take care of them. Send them to good schools and celebrate them.
12. Romance is simply giving a woman quality time. Desire her company. It could be five minutes but quality time. Inject the element of surprise for her, make sure you celebrate her, keep her informed about where you are, that is what every woman needs. In this area I’m an expert. I call my wife several times in one day and we still exchange love letters.
13. “Your house and your altar must not be a gossip centre. Don’t allow anyone no matter how anointed to sell gossip about anybody or another man of God to you or your family. If you don’t like your church, change your church. Why? The day God will punish him; he will also punish you (Amos 3:14)”
14. “A good marriage is not accidental, it is made by two forgivers and loving people”
15. A woman who will kill you easily is a woman who when you have come back from the day’s hard job and right at the door; you are welcomed with issues and problems instead of water or food.
16. In marriage it is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. Therefore, any area of struggling in your life and marriage is because that which you ought to know, you don’t know. You must allow fresh thinking, fresh trust, and fresh love to come into your marriage daily.
17. Be careful in running to where you hear prophecies about your marriage and Number Two: Don’t conclude God is speaking without pondering it with the word of God because men who take pleasure in slandering and backbiting will have problems in receiving and giving prophecies, they will only help in creating more confusion to your marriage and life.
18. That tragedy in your life and marriage that makes Satan say to you stop serving God, stop praising God is a good reason why you should serve God. Satan will create situations that will stop you from serving God. But I am confident that God shall fight your battle
19. As a believer when you have nothing good to say about your husband please shut up your mouth. When you quarrel with him, don’t transfer the bitterness to your children. Why? That man as stupid as he is; he has a backing authority, he can place a curse upon your children
20. Isaac wrestles with God because of his wife. Remember she has been giving a promise; she has been given hope and a dream; remember she had a dream of having children but it did not come. It was as if the promises of God were a contradiction. It boiled down to Isaac demanding the manifestation of the promise. I therefore demand that whatever the enemy had taken from you to be returned by force.
21. Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal. The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think together. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
22. The bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation. And until you appreciate your partner, your marriage and life will not appreciate.
23. Every man must protect his wife from his mother and from his sisters and brothers”
24. “The greatest enemy of marriage is selfishness”
25. “It takes wisdom to build a good marriage that others will call a heaven on earth”
26. “Do not be deceived to choose to be an imitator of other people’s marriage, some marriages you see are mostly people smiling with their teeth open but by the time you get closer, you will discover how badly it stinks”
27. “Marriage is ordained by God and the devil is not happy when you are happy”
28. “I don’t know what is worse in life than marrying a man who hates you and a woman who does not like you; and anything he or she does to you is done out of pity”
29. “A wife who cannot stop the husband from working too hard or cultivating the habit of rest will soon be a widow”
30. “There are demons that won’t let your marriage function but It takes wisdom to build a good marriage that others will call a heaven on earth”
31. “What counts in making a happy marriage is not how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility”
32. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Therefore, until you appreciate your spouse, your marriage and life will not appreciate”
33. “Most people come into their marriage with past guilt past mistakes and still hold to it. You must allow your past mistakes disappointment and past discouragement to pass away or you will become the past”
34. “That fiancé or fiancée that says I don’t want to continue this relationship, may be the way God is saving you from making a monumental mistake that would have terminated your life and destroy His will for you”
35. “We need to know that we are important to somebody, that somebody truly cares about us, wants us, and accepts us unconditionally. When we doubt that we are loved, we may develop unacceptable behaviour patterns to compensate for it”
36. “Every woman want appreciation, they want recognition and they want to be protected. Therefore, if a man does not have money he must have a bag of humour”
37. “In marriage, don’t use one another’s weakness as a weapon of war when you have slight misunderstanding. A good marriage is the union of two good forgivers.
38. “Michal Saul’s daughter looked through a window, and saw King David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart. 2 Sam 6:16. No matter how foolish your spouse may look, never speak despicable thing against them because you don’t know the kind of anointing they carry”
39. “When I met my wife, she was young and 25 years then. I didn’t want to marry a baby. As far as I know, 25 years is what I call the end of the age of confusion. I had to wait for more two years. The fact is, until true love comes, learn to celebrate and enjoy your singlehood. Don’t rush love, and don’t settle for less”
40. Find someone who isn’t afraid to admit they miss you. Someone who knows you’re not perfect, but appreciates you as you are. One who gives their heart completely. Someone who says, “I love you” and then proves it day in and day out.
41. “It’s not hard to find someone who tells you they love you; it’s hard to find someone who actually means it. Find someone who in the future wouldn’t mind waking up with you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and grey hair, and then falls in love with you all over again”
42. Don’t put the only keys to your growth and happiness in someone else’s pocket. Relationships are not about authority and obedience; they’re agreements of love and respect
43. Communication isn’t just an important part of a relationship, it is the relationship. And really, there’s only one rule for being a good communicator: the willingness to hear others. Because we do not always need a busy mind that speaks, just a patient heart that listens
44. “There are husbands and wives who have 6 0 clock face, every day they have same face. They are professional in frowning. You will go to heaven earlier when you are not smiling”
45. “When you complain to your neighbour about how stupid and bad your spouse is; you are directly telling them that your spouse is available to catch. You must know how not to humiliate yourself in the hands of the devil”
46. “When a spouse places his or her primary emotional needs in the hands of someone outside the marriage, you are committing emotional adultery and it breaks the bond of your marriage”
47. No man eats your food without giving you praise, Please accept your spouse relations and parents particularly; take care of them as you take care of your own parents, they will always speak for you because they have eaten your food.
48. It is amazing how men and women try to bind others because they feel they are the proper demon they see troubling their life. You must change yourself because to change your partner will take you changing yourself.
49. You have to deal with the spirit of lust in past relationship. If you keep tolerating and pondering over your old love affairs, you are calling for trouble. The demon of lust can cause trouble in your new relationship. There is nothing as dangerous as your spouse dreaming of his or her past lover while with you in bed.
50. Flee from all appearances of evil. And the wife of the master said to Joseph lie with me and if Joseph had committed that sin, his destiny would have been polluted and truncated and even his expectation could have been short changed. Don’t destroy your marriage in 5 minutes show. Control yourself
51. “Children are gifts from the Lord and a gift is a gift; you are not their parents because of your righteousness. You have to give account to God of what you have done with your children. Be a parent, don’t leave them in the hands of domestic servants; they could give you domestic problems”
52. “When you quarrel with your spouse, please don’t recruit your children to join in that quarrel. I am amazed that some women want to make their enemies their children’s enemies as well. Allow your children to go by the law of Gods government”
53. If you want to love your child, first love the mother. It is like people who say they don’t like us but they like God. It is a lie.
54. God did not promise you a perfect wife and I want to add, nobody should pray for a perfect wife, it slows your growth. Except you want to marry a robot. If you marry a girl who will not demand account, you will not succeed in life.
55. There is grace and promotion in incompatibility
56. All husbands hear me, it is not biblically correct that your wife will take care of you. You are to provide all her needs and take care of her and take care of her own parents.
57. “Sleeping with the person who is not your husband or wife is an unholy soul ties with ‘demonic bridges’. This is because you are not only opening yourself up to a curse for sexual sin, but also a soul tie with a person who may be tormented by demons. 1 Corinthians 6:16 and this is a major gateway to be tormented by spiritual husband or wife”
58. “Learn to enjoy your marriage. You cannot seduce a man who is satisfied with his wife”
59. “Use wisdom when husband and wife call you to be a witness in their troubles because if you take a side and they settle, you will become the enemy”
60. “Don’t use one another’s weakness as a weapon of war when you have slight misunderstanding in your marriage, it shows you are unforgiving and creates more tension”
61. “In marriage we must cultivate the habit of saying SORRY, PLEASE and THANK you. Such marriages will be made in Heaven”
62. “Marriage is not a competition of who had achieved things more the other, therefore celebrate your spouse when he or she wins a battle. Don’t intentionally and unintentionally confronts the other at the wrong time and wrong places, it could lead to a curse (2 Sam. 6:16, 23)”
63. “For those trusting God for children, you must stop blaming your wife for not having a child for you. When you start blaming others for your problems, you will run into a spiritual paralysis because no man is a failure until he begins to blame others. You must take responsibility. Isaac took responsibility Gen. 25:21”
64. “Many times we invite men and not God to settle disputes and quarrel in marriage, and increase the tempo of our problems. Any marriage you baby-sit will not grow. Husband and wife should learn to invite God instead of inviting a mother -in-law or family relations. I pray, any home where there is no peace or harmony, or dance and laughter; today, let there be a change”
65. Anything you babysit will not grow. I declare whatever you shall lay this hands to do; it shall prosper. Any home where there is no peace or harmony, or dance and laughter; today, there shall be a change.
66. Only what you bless will bless you, therefore bless your life, bless your children, bless your wife, bless your husband, bless your home and bless God. Don’t join the people that come into their marriage with past guilt, past mistakes and still hold on to it. You must allow your past mistakes disappointment and past discouragement to pass away or you will become the past
67. Many of you have created a monster out of your marriage, there is no new creation. You have turned your life and marriage to methodical synthesis with no element of surprises, there is nothing new
68. Sisters learn how to submit to your husband because it leads to genuine affection. Nothing disarms a man like a humble wife. A woman who shows off how more intelligent she is than her husband will soon have high blood pressure as her companion