-Your seed is anything you have received from God that you can sow into someone else.
– Words are the seed of feeling
– God always gives you something to begin your future.
– Everything you have is your seed or your harvest.
– A seed of nothing guarantees a season of nothing.
– When you increase the size of your seed, you increase the size of your harvest.
– When you get involved with God’s dream, He will get involved with your dream
– Your seed must have instruction and must have faith
– Your seed is anything that blesses another person.
– Your seed must be planted into good soil.
– Your seed must be wrapped with your faith.
-The regularity of your sowing determines the regularity of your reaping.
– You do not owe your harvest to another.
– Waiting always follows sowing. Nobody sows and reaps.
– The Law of Seed, Time and Harvest is to document your faith in God.
– Your seed is your investment toward change.
– Your seed is a portrait of your faith in God.
– Your seed is not enough to be your harvest anyway.
– Your seed is powerless until it enters a covenant with the soul.